The GSG FireFly features a wear-resistant alloy frame outfitted with an integrated accessory rail. The slide has an adjustable rear sight, and along with the rugged blowback system, fixed barrel and superior ergonomic grip, the GSG FireFly delivers exceptional accuracy. Safeties include an internal locking device and slide-mounted ambidextrous safety. This model has a threaded barrel and a black metal finish.
Now available from German Sport Guns and American Tactical - the GSG FireFly!
The GSG FireFly features a wear-resistant alloy frame outfitted with an integrated accessory rail. The slide features adjustable sights, and along with the rugged blowback system, fixed barrel and superior ergonomic grip, the GSG FireFly delivers exceptional accuracy. Additional safeties include an internal locking device and slide mounted ambidextrous safety.
- Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
- Double Action / Single Action
- Excellent training pistol to familiarize with centerfire pistols
- Caliber: .22LR HV
- Height: 5.3 Inches
- Length: 7.2 Inches
- Weight: 24.6 Ounces
- Magazine Capacity: 10RND
- Material: Zinc Alloy overmolded with Polymer
- Threaded M9 x .75
- Length: 4.9 Inches
- Material: Steel
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- 22LR (Long Rifle) High Velocity (HV) with a minimum of 1250 Feet Per Second (FPS) 36-40 grain.
- Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.